Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Digital Media

The new goal this year is that I want my parents to be thrilled by the communication that comes from our classroom. I want them to be excited to see it, want to talk about it and feel inspired by it to get involved. We are already 12 years into the 21st century… I want my school parents to be connected to our class in a way that reflects the century we are in! We are going to use the power of digital media to excite, involve and make our school parents feel proud to be a part of the school! And I want to do it in a way that capitalizes on using all types of media.
This paragraph is taken from TeachThought 9/11/12

 I want all of my parents to feel like they are connected to my classroom.  Please follow me as Mrs. Carol Redmond on Twitter for instant updates or thoughts.

Be watching this blog for updates on our VIP this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment